Our highly skilled and dedicated therapists treat patients on a one-to-one basis at our clinic in Bells Corners. We offer half hour or full hour appointments in private treatment rooms in the clinic, or, when required, in your home or retirement / long-term care residence. Our treatments are hands-on with minimal use of machines or equipment.
As well as having neurologically trained physiotherapists, we also have many orthopaedic/manual physiotherapists that can treat a variety of injuries and conditions that are not neurologicallybased.
Our highly skilled physiotherapists are able to see (by postural and movement analysis) and feel (by hands-on soft tissue and fascial evaluation) areas of the body contributing to restricted mobility, functional limitations, and pain issues. We look at the whole person, which helps us to develop a treatment plan which strives to address the cause versus solely treating the symptoms. In our approach, you are an active participant in your healing journey, rather than a passive recipient of hands-on techniques. Right from the start, to facilitate optimal recovery, you will be asked to be actively involved in:
- Setting your personalized goals,
- Learning and understanding your body's postural mal-alignment, tone, strength and range of motion limitations, as well as movement dysfunctions,
- Participating in the treatment process, which will include exercise components to support treatment goals,
- Building your mind-body awareness,
- In an individualized home program of exercises and stretches.
Meet our Team
All of our therapists are very passionate and motivated to actively pursue advancement of their knowledge and skills on an on-going basis
NeuroLogic Physiotherapy takes pride in its identification as a social enterprise with the collective goal of providing quality care.
Learn more ›